KKH: A strong partner at your side
With the KKH you are choosing a strong partner when it comes to health – a statutory health insurance fund with an individualised care concept and a comprehensive service package.
- Nationwide choice of hospital: At the KKH, you can choose the approved hospital of your choice – without additional treatment costs.
- You can freely choose your family doctor or medical specialist, provided they work together with the KKH, which is usually the case. The KKH also assumes a large extent of costs for medications prescribed to you by your doctor.
- Dental treatments are accepted by us just like any other medical treatment. So-called “fixed partial payments” are paid for dental prosthesis – fixed amounts dependent on the medical findings.
Selection of exclusive additional services
- AktivYoung-Tariff: You are health-conscious, you hardly or never go to the doctor and would like to be rewarded for it? With our ActiveYoung-Tariff, you receive a bonus from us of up to 100 Euro per year – in the first tariff year you even receive it as an advanced payment. How does it work exactly? Find information about your tariff atwww.kkh.de/aktivyoung
- Fitness-Rebate: You receive a 10 Euro discount (upon presenting your student ID) on a monthly membership at Fitness First – our cooperation partner with over 80 fitness studios across the country. Your extra advantage: You can already download your gift certificate for a free 14-day trial training for those insured by KKH atwww.kkh.de/fitnessfirst downloaden.
- Plus-Card: The KKH does not count BAföG-payments as gross earnings. Self-insured students who only have BAföG at their disposal or are supported by their relatives, for example by parents or grandparents, do not need to make additional payments (e.g. extra fees for medications or extra fees at the physiotherapist) and therefore receive the exemption pass (Plus-Card) free of charge. This also applies to foreign students with scholarships!
Student services around the clock
- Here you find a personal and competent contact with an advice in your language.
- No matter what you want to know about general health topics or special KKH services – our competent consultants are happy to advise you personally.
- Your personal service centres: We are personally here for you at 110 service centres across the country! Find your service centre at: www.kkh.de/servicestelle
- firstname.lastname@example.org: You can reach us conveniently and quickly by e-mail. We answer your inquiries quickly and competently.
- We can also be reached 24 hours a day at: 0800.55 48 64 05 54.
- Medical specialist appointment service: We help organise urgently needed medical specialist appointments for outpatient examinations or treatments, e.g. with orthopedists, radiologists and at hospitals. You can reach us at 089.95 00 84 188
- KKH Health Hotline: We also assist you around the clock in the event of illness! You receive individual and competent information from doctors and medical specialists about suitable hospitals, special treatments and therapy options as well as special care contracts 365 days a year. Our Health Hotline: 089.95 00 84 188
KKH clients say: The best price-performance ratio!
The best bonus programmes, the best additional services, the best selectable tariffs and the best services from KKH have been convincing. Your good rating of the KKH programmes, e.g. in Focus Money from 49/2014, have turned into the top ranking with a seal of approval!
Advantage for those we insure: The certainty that you are in good hands at the KKH when it comes to service, performance and customer focus
Become a member now!
In order to enrol at a university you require confirmation of membership from your health insurance company. KKH is happy to take care of that for you.
What’s the next step? You have the following options:
- Fill out our membership application and e-mail it to email@example.com. You will then receive your membership confirmation from us shortly. Please then send us the enrolment confirmation from your university or college.
- Do you need a consultation or do you have a question? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or find out here a personal and competent contact with an advice in your language.“.
- Come by and visit us: We are personally here for you at 110 service centres across the country! Find your service centre at: www.kkh.de/servicestelle